The Williams “W” Series Plunger Pumps offer a packed plunger design
The Williams “W’ Series is a piston plunger pump with a mechanical seal. It is capable of precisely injecting chemical into a wide variety of process applications. Whether you need to inject a catalyst in a reactor for a refinery or high volume batch dosage treatments offshore such as biocides for water and fuel treatments. The “W” Series pump can deliver up to 90 gph (336 liters per hour at pressures up to 2500 psig (172 barg).
- Flow rates from 9 to 90 gph (34 to 336 lph)
- Discharge pressures to 3450 psi (238 bar)
- 100:1 turndown ratio
- Variety of seal and plunger materials available
- Dual acting pneumatic relay used to cycle pump
- Pneumatic pumps are often the choice for FPSO (floating, production, storage, and operating vessel due to limited space and electrical power)
|Models||Plunger Diameter (Inch)||Piston Diameter (Inch)||Maximum Volume||Maximum Air Pressure||AMP Ratio||Strokes Per Minute (SPM)||Volume Per Stokes (cc)||Stroke Length (Inch)||Maximum Air Usage At Max Volume||Approx. shipping Weight|
|100 PSI||6.9 Bar||150 PSI||10.3 Bar|
|CRP1500W400||1 1/2||4||22.90||86.40||950||66||4:1||1-40||36.0||1 1/4||8,170||231||11,732||332||33||15.0|
|CRP1500W600||1 1/2||6||22.9||86.40||1800||124||13:1||1-40||36.0||1 1/4||18,384||520||26,398||455||36||17.7|
|CRP1500W800||1 1/2||8||22.90||86.40||3200||221||23:1||1-40||36.0||1 1/4||32,683||925||46,931||1,328||44||20.0|
|CRP2250W600||2 1/4||6||90.00||336.00||1000||69||6:1||1-35||160.0||2 1/2||32,173||911||46,197||1,308||59||26.8|
|CRP2250W800||2 1/4||8||90.00||336.00||1659||114||12:1||1-35||160.0||2 1/2||57,196||1,619||82,129||2,325||84||38.2|
|CRP2250W1000||2 1/4||10||90.00||336.00||?||?||12:1||1-35||160.0||2 1/2||57,196||1,619||82,129||2,325||84||38.2|
NOTE : (1) The minimum volume recommended for any pump should be calculated on the basis of 1/4 inch minimum stroke length per minute minimum speed with controller, or 1 stroke per minute with solenoid.
(2) The maximum discharge pressure is achieved using 150 PSI (10.3 BAR) air/gas supply pressure.